The Regulatory Reform ( Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that all non domestic properties undertake a suitable and sufficient assessment of fire hazards and risks, identify general fire practices, and ensure safe escape.
* Responsible for Business Premises, Blocks of Flats or a House of Multiple Occupation ( HMO )
* An Employer
* In a Licensed Property
* A Charity or Voluntary Organisation
* A Contractor with control over premises
If the answer is yes to any of the above then we can help you ----- Contact us Today
We have NEBOSH Qualified Fire Risk Assessors with over 20 years experience in Fire Protection as contractors and specifiers with full Public Liability Insurance
* Mitigate your risk
* Protect your building users, property, company and yourselves with a .professional Fire Risk Assessment from Advanced Safety Ltd
* A detailed Fire Risk Assessment report containing an in-depth analysis of all fire risks within your building
* A review of the current fire safety procedures and practices
* Photographic evidence
* A fire action plan
We will provide you with a comprehensive and bespoke Fire Risk Assessment to Insurance Company and Government approved PAS 79 Format. Please feel free to contact us for impartial free advice.