The Regulatory Reform ( Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that all non domestic properties undertake a suitable and sufficient assessment of fire hazards and risks, identify general fire practices, and ensure safe escape.
* Responsible for Business Premises, Blocks of Flats or a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)?
* An Employer?
* In a Licensed Property?
* A Charity or Voluntary Organisation?
* A Contractor with control over premises?
If the answer is yes to any of the above then we can help you, Contact us for more information
We have NEBOSH Qualified Fire Risk Assessors with over 20 years experience in Fire Protection as contractors and specifiers with full Public Liability Insurance
* Mitigate your risk
* Protect your building users, property, company and yourselves with a .professional Fire Risk Assessment from Advanced Safety Ltd
* A detailed Fire Risk Assessment report containing an in-depth analysis of all fire risks within your building
* A review of the current fire safety procedures and practices
* Photographic evidence
* A fire action plan
We will provide you with a comprehensive and bespoke Fire Risk Assessment to Insurance Company and Government approved PAS 79 Format. Please feel free to contact us for impartial free advice.